EP 1

Dyson.com Conversion Optimization Ideas

23 Dec 2021

This is the first episode of a series where Lorenzo Carreri and I (Rishi Rawat) will explore how online shoppers navigate the seemingly infinite number of products being advertised.

  • How do they decide which product needs their attention?
  • Once they are pulled in by the sales pitch what events could cause them to bail? After all, less than 5% buy. What’s happening with the other 95%?
  • How do they compare feature A with feature D?
  • Where should a marketer start?
  • If questions like this make you smile subscribe to our channel.


This is the page we discussed in this episode: https://www.dyson.com/vacuum-cleaners/cordless/outsize/nickel

Lorenzo Carreri’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lorenzocarreri/

Rishi Rawat’s page: https://www.frictionless-commerce.com/

Free Bonus Content

  • Lorenzo and Rishi’s CRO ideas covered in the show
  • Extra CRO content and ideas about Dyson that is not shared on the episode
  • The reviews mining doc Lorenzo shares on the show


We care deeply about doing work that drives bottom-line impact. The goal is to produce a 20% lift in 90 days. In order to get a statistical winner, the bestseller needs to be doing a certain volume in sales. Otherwise, we just can't be confident about the results.

We've found $400,000 in bestseller sales or $1.8 million in annual sales, is ideal for us to exceed our return on investment goals.

We might be a right fit!

It looks like our product story optimization program could work for you.

Here’s my calendar. Please click on the link and book a time to get your free strategy session.


We might not be the best fit right now.

We have your details and will contact you if our client criteria changes.

Please consider joining our weekly newsletter where we share practical conversion ideas with clear instructions.