This is the first episode of a series where Lorenzo Carreri and I (Rishi Rawat) will explore how online shoppers navigate the seemingly infinite number of products being advertised.
- How do they decide which product needs their attention?
- Once they are pulled in by the sales pitch what events could cause them to bail? After all, less than 5% buy. What’s happening with the other 95%?
- How do they compare feature A with feature D?
- Where should a marketer start?
- If questions like this make you smile subscribe to our channel.
This is the page we discussed in this episode: https://www.dyson.com/vacuum-cleaners/cordless/outsize/nickel
Lorenzo Carreri’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lorenzocarreri/
Rishi Rawat’s page: https://www.frictionless-commerce.com/
Free Bonus Content
- Lorenzo and Rishi’s CRO ideas covered in the show
- Extra CRO content and ideas about Dyson that is not shared on the episode
- The reviews mining doc Lorenzo shares on the show